Here are some fun icebreaker questions for your next Murder Mystery Party!
A serious crime has been committed. The secret ingredient to your infamous dessert is now missing and it’s your job to find out who’s done it! So put on your detective hat, gather your guests, and ask your suspects some interrogating icebreaker questions to get them to talk and get acquainted.
Caution: We Can Make You Talk
- Where were you last [*] night at 7:30 pm?
- How long have you known the host and how did you meet?
- Where were you born?
- Have you ever used an alias? If so, what was it?
- Have you ever been labeled a troublemaker? If so, what were the circumstances surrounding it?
- What kind of get-away car do you drive?
- Do you own a pair of black gloves?
- Are you right or left handed?
- What size shoe do you wear?
- Do you have any “hidden” talents?
- What’s in your bag?
- When was the last time you left the country and where did you go?
- What is your relationship status?
- What shade of lipstick do you wear?
- What is your signature perfume?
- Do you wear glasses or contacts?
- What is your blood type?
- Do you know self-defense? And have you had to use it?
- Have you ever had a run-in with the law? And would you like to talk about it?
- Last question, are you sticking to your story tonight or would you like to make any changes?
*Depending on the date of your party, choose a day that would cause some to remember and others to think about it. Two to five days should be sufficient.
Want more? Check out our Murder Mystery Party.