In your daily life…
- Do you sometimes feel detached and disconnected from God?
- Do you say things in the moment you later regret?
- Do you find yourself uncertain where your provisions will come from?
- Do you feel overstretched, exhausted, and in need of much rest?
- Are there things in your life you thought would bring you happiness but are leaving you empty and unsatisfied inside?
You are not alone. At one time or another, many of us have felt this way. But the good news is we don’t have to stay there. We can change. Our hearts and lives can be transformed by the power of God’s Word when we apply it to our lives.
Heart and Home is a 10-week bible study that focuses on a Christian woman’s heart, the home where God dwells. Follow along through a different room and biblical truth each week as you study God’s Word and learn to walk in His truths.
These truths will help you…
- Season your words with love, so the sweetness of Jesus naturally flows out of your heart.
- Trust in the Lord and give thanks for the life-saving ways in which He provides.
- Eliminate the things that keep your heart from loving and serving your Heavenly Father.
- And many more.
As a society we’ve grown accustomed to getting things fast and sometimes that transfers over to our spiritual lives. We want someone to tell us what the Word says so we can get on with living our lives. But God wants to spend time with you and cultivate a loving relationship. The Holy Spirit will open your eyes and lead you to His truths. Will you let God show you what His Word says?
You’re invited, come and join us.